Observations from Afar

Tuesday, August 8

Update, Again.

Well, it seems as though the end to the job hunt process is nearly over. I have one more interview this Friday in Naperville, IL, and, God willing, I will leave with a job offer. So, what began in mid-May seems like it will finally end in mid-August. Crazy.

On a funny note, as part of the last steps of this process, I had to take a Psychological profile test (i.e. an Oxicon Test). It is supposed to provide a profile of a person's character and potential success for a job such as the one I am applying. Well, I scored above average in three of the four categories, with my only sub-par performance being my "social and affiliation skills." Apparently, I need to work on my social skills. Go figure.

2 Comments:

  • You know, I've always wanted to say something to you about your social skills...just kidding! So is this interview for a job in Illinois? We'll hate to see y'all go!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM EDT  

  • Yeah, I realize how shy, reserved, and introverted I actually am, thanks to that test.

    No, this interview is for the job in Bowling Green; the company headquaters is in Naperville.

    And we will definitely miss you guys!

    By Blogger Aaron Hernandez, at 9:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home